Lili Vasileff, CFP®, MAFF, CDFA®, President, Divorce and Money Matters, LLC and Wealth Protection Management
Lili Vasileff, CFP®, MAFF, CDFA®, President of Wealth Protection Management, is a nationally recognized expert practitioner, leader, author, writer, and speaker about financial planning for wealth protection.
Lili is sought after for her seasoned experience and deep knowledge about complicated financial issues in wealth management and is called into cases that have national recognition. Lili is qualified as a testifying expert in courts.
Presentations by Lili Vasileff, CFP®, MAFF, CDFA®
Lili Vasileff is one of the distinguished trailblazers of divorce financial planning who has been a catalyst in developing a professional niche that has led to an international movement and thousands of practitioners today. A highly regarded educator, trainer, and speaker, she is sought after by international financial planning institutions and legal professionals.
Webinar courses available from Lili Vasileff, CFP®, MAFF, CDFA®:
Every 10 seconds a Boomer turns 60 years old. Gray divorce is what many boomers face. Among U.S. adults over age 50, the divorce rate has doubled since 1994. Contrary to expectations, long term marriages are not immune and the largest increase (55%) is in first time marriages of over 20 years.
More about Lili Vasileff
Lili Vasileff serves as President Emeritus of the Board of Directors of the national Association of Divorce Financial Planners and holds active memberships with the Financial Planning Association, the Connecticut Council of Non-Adversarial Divorce (CCND), CT Bar Association, New Haven County Bar Association, Fairfield County Bar Association, New York Association of Collaborative Professionals, Collaborative Divorce Team of Connecticut, Institute of Divorce Financial Analysts, and International Academy of Collaborative Professionals. She is also a founding member of the Collaborative Divorce Team of CT, and currently serves as the Chair of the Finance Subcommittee of the New York County Law Association’s Family Law and Child Welfare Committee.
Among Lili’s many publications and accomplishments:
· Author of Money and Divorce: The Essential Roadmap to Mastering Financial Decisions, published by the American Bar Association, January, 2018
· Co-author of The Ultimate Divorce Organizer: The Complete Interactive Guide to Achieving the Best Legal, Financial and Personal Divorce
· Co-author of “Complex Compensation Issues in Divorce,”
· Chapter in the book Forensic Accounting in Matrimonial Divorce
· Frequently featured in national media including radio, talk, and print: The New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Journal of Financial Planning, Money Magazine, Time, AARP, Reuters, and CNBC
· A Five Star Wealth Manager featured for 7 consecutive years in Connecticut Magazine and Westchester Magazine
· A 2017 & 2018 Women’s Choice Award® Financial Advisor, representing less than 1% of all financial advisors in the U.S.
· The Founder of Allie’s Dream Inc. (alliesdream.org) and Board Member of several non-profit organizations
How can you hire Lili to speak at your event?
Lili Vasileff is an experienced speaker and presenter with a wealth of knowledge on retirement planning and retirement income management and is available to speak at your conference or appear at one of your events. Email or phone 847-686-0440 x102 us directly to receive a free voucher to view a sample of Lili’s presentations.