Lili Vasileff, CFP®, MAFF, CDFA®, Founder and President of Divorce and Money Matters, LLC., is a nationally recognized expert practitioner, leader, author, writer, and speaker about financial planning for wealth protection.
Lili is sought after for her seasoned experience and deep knowledge about complicated financial issues in wealth management and is called into cases that have national recognition. Lili is qualified as a testifying expert in courts.
As a pioneer in the field of divorce financial planning, Lili launched her business Divorce and Money Matters, LLC. over 25 years ago to correct perceived injustices in the legal system that failed families in the long term. Lili was determined to make a difference for the better. Lili is a nationally recognized expert in divorce financial planning as a practitioner, author, writer and speaker. She has received numerous prestigious awards for her pro bono services to individuals and nonprofits.
Presentations and Publications by Lili Vasileff, CFP®, MAFF, CDFA®
Lili Vasileff is one of the distinguished trailblazers of divorce financial planning who has been a catalyst in developing a professional niche that has led to an international movement and thousands of practitioners today. A highly regarded educator, trainer, and speaker, she is sought after by international financial planning institutions and legal professionals.
Among Lili’s many publications and accomplishments:
- Author of Money and Divorce: The Essential Roadmap to Mastering Financial Decisions, published by the American Bar Association, January, 2018
- Co-author of The Ultimate Divorce Organizer: The Complete Interactive Guide to Achieving the Best Legal, Financial and Personal Divorce
- Co-author of “Complex Compensation Issues in Divorce,”
- Chapter in the book Forensic Accounting in Matrimonial Divorce
- Frequently featured in national media including radio, talk, and print: The New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Journal of Financial Planning, Money Magazine, Time, AARP, Reuters, and CNBC
- A Five Star Wealth Manager featured for 7 consecutive years in Connecticut Magazine and Westchester Magazine
- A 2017 & 2018 Women’s Choice Award® Financial Advisor, representing less than 1% of all financial advisors in the U.S.
- The Founder of Allie’s Dream Inc. (alliesdream.org) and Board Member of several non-profit organizations
Lili Vasileff serves as President Emeritus of the Board of Directors of the national Association of Divorce Financial Planners and holds active memberships with the Financial Planning Association, the Connecticut Council of Non-Adversarial Divorce (CCND), CT Bar Association, New Haven County Bar Association, Fairfield County Bar Association, New York Association of Collaborative Professionals, Collaborative Divorce Team of Connecticut, Institute of Divorce Financial Analysts, and International Academy of Collaborative Professionals.
Lili is also a founding member of the Collaborative Divorce Team of CT, and currently serves as the Chair of the Finance Subcommittee of the New York County Law Association’s Family Law and Child Welfare Committee.
Have Lili Vasileff speak at your event!
Lili Vasileff is an experienced speaker and presenter with a passion for providing industry-leading information to audiences. Lili is available to speak at your conference or appear at one of your events.
Learn more about all Retirement Speakers Bureau presenters to find the one that’s best for your event.
Retirement Resource Center online CE courses available from Lili Vasileff:
Every 10 seconds a Boomer turns 60 years old. Gray divorce is what many boomers face. Among U.S. adults over age 50, the divorce rate has doubled since 1994. Contrary to expectations, long term marriages are not immune and the largest increase (55%) is in first time marriages of over 20 years.
The gray divorce phenomenon is much examined because of its impact on the economy and on younger generations. There are surprisingly many nuances in the gray divorce statistics. This webinar will help advisors to understand what boomers want, what boomers experience, and what are the consequences of gray divorce are relating to financial security.
Visit Retirement Insight & Trends, InFRE’s newsletter for retirement professionals, for a summary of this presentation.